Wednesday 30 July 2008

Good bye Necip Perver ...



Hi all, I gather a lot of you know that NecipP is leaving us for a while... (in Treklens) He has been a good teacher to me, he always share his knowledge, his skills with everyone else in Treklens, I always enjoy his photographs. His photographs is not only it is breath taking but very professional too.


With his photos, I can see his passion and his love with the nature photography. I would like to delicate this Photo to him. I know this is not a very good photo... hehehehe, but I try my best. It is a bunch of seagulls fighting over a piece of cookies some kids throw into the lake and the winner just fly away with it, left behind all those that still thinking the cookies is in the water. :PSo... Necip, this is for you, I am trying to improve my skill on capturing flying "object" and hopefully one day I can take one just like you. Thank you for all your advices over the years, wishing you all the best and I will surely keep track on your new site.
=====================
Taken this in Western Springs park with Janice and the kids while we were having an photography outting... It was a fun day, even thought is a bit wet, but kids like it, Janice and I enjoy our little catchup. :D

1 comment:

Necip Perver said...

Hi Puffy I'm really so sorry I missed this. How sweet of you. I'm really touched by your kindness. I'm still doing photography. I've setup a site of my own to share pics you are very welcomed to join. This is beautifull page. Thankyou again my warmest Regards Necip, this is where I am www.naturealbums.com